(click/touch triangles for details)
- Bodies in motion, he thought, that old scrap of high school physics.p. 274.9
- Doro had a PhD in physics; she worked in the university department her father had once chaired.p. 91.3
- After his funeral, a quiet affair crowded with physics professors and gardenias, Caroline offered to leave, but Doro wouldn't hear of it.p. 160.8
- Phoebe's voice floated over the rise and fall of conversations, the physics professors and neighbors and choir members and school friends, families from the Upside Down Society, all sorts of children, running.p. 222.6
- One afternoon he'd risen out of the water and staggered up the riverbank, pale and dripping, into the middle of the annual picnic for the department of physics.p. 223.8
There are no more uses of "physics" in The Memory Keeper’s Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)