used in The Memory Keeper’s Daughter
(click/touch triangles for details)
the outer edge
The exact meaning of perimeter
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "Stay inside the defensive perimeter." — the outer edges of the area that is defended
- "It is common on the city's perimeter." — the outer edges of the city
- "What is the perimeter of the square?" — the sum of the length of the sides of a geometric shape
- It was a beautiful spring day, the air soft and warm, dogwoods in bloom all around the perimeter of the garden.
- Through the wavering air she saw Bree, moving along the perimeter of the crowd near the building, passing out leaflets.
There are no more uses of "perimeter" in The Memory Keeper’s Daughter.