(click/touch triangles for details)
- Thousands of years before Iskandar had issued a rule exiling the gods, a pharaoh had had the same idea.Chapter 15 (36% in)
- I wondered if Ra had felt the same way when Isis learned his name—if that was the real reason he went into exile: complete humiliation.Chapter 13 (15% in)
- "As I recall," Desjardins said, "you were exiled to the Three-Hundredth Nome in North Korea for murdering a fellow magician.Chapter 17 (92% in)
- The Kanes will be destroyed, the gods put back into exile.Chapter 17 (97% in)
- She poisoned Ra and forced him into exile, after all.Chapter 19 (12% in)
There are no more uses of "exile" in The Throne of Fire.
Typical Usage (best examples)