(click/touch triangles for details)
- Her image changed back to the black-feathered hag, her horrible melted face grinning maliciously.Chapter 7 (14% in)
- One looked right at me, and I sensed an unmistakable aura of malice.Chapter 2 (26% in)
- At Brooklyn House, we sleep with all sorts of magic charms to protect us against malicious dreams, invading spirits, and the occasional urge our souls might get to wander off.Chapter 3 (57% in)
- The entire ship was sending malicious thoughts my way.Chapter 19 (11% in)
- The Russian's eyes glittered with malice.Chapter 22 (8% in)
There are no more uses of "malicious" in The Throne of Fire.
Typical Usage (best examples)