used in The Perils of Indifference
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
most extreme as in final, best, worst, most important, or most fundamental
The exact meaning of ultimate
depends upon its context. For example:
- "the ultimate decision-maker" — the final
- "the ultimate car" — the best
- "the ultimate insult" — the worst
- "the ultimate source" — original or most fundamental
- "the ultimate sacrifice" — most extreme
- Rooted in our tradition, some of us felt that to be abandoned by humanity then was not the ultimate.
There are no more uses of "ultimate" in The Perils of Indifference.