(click/touch triangles for details)
- He stimulated the cadre's creative powers as they conjured up new and inexorable methods to assault the human spirit.Chapter 2.17 (53% in)
- The figure in the shadow moved inexorably toward us.Chapter 1.14 (81% in)
- And I tell you there was a shimmering beauty and an inexorable nobility to those thirty-seven boys who rolled in piss and vomit as an act of contrition toward Bobby Bentley.Chapter 2.17 (94% in)
- I studied its adroit, inexorable images and translated the silent eloquence of its mythology and language so simply and unceasingly uttered in gold.Chapter 3.26 (50% in)
- A sense of torpor and resignation had entered the room and infected us spiritually with that species of painless despair which comes when you have accepted the inevitable and know how things inexorably must end.Chapter 4.43 (67% in)
There are no more uses of "inexorable" in The Lords of Discipline.
Typical Usage (best examples)