(click/touch triangles for details)
- These two cadets are concerned about the efficacy of allowing a senior private to address the incoming freshmen.Chapter 1.5 (54% in)
- His voice, fervent and evangelical, carried with it an absolute conviction of the rectitude and efficacy of a society ruled by honor; it quavered slightly and conveyed the earnestness and gentle decency of the speaker.Chapter 1.9 (7% in)
- It is also the severest test of its efficacy, its credibility.Chapter 1.9 (71% in)
- Even the most tolerant and easy-going members of the cadre recognized the fact that Bentley was an embarrassment to the integrity and efficacy of the system.Chapter 2.17 (49% in)
- When the court deliberates, it will have to decide about the efficacy of the way our room worked.Chapter 4.41 (74% in)
There are no more uses of "efficacy" in The Lords of Discipline.
Typical Usage (best examples)