(click/touch triangles for details)
- In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful, I know that I will be gone when you read this letter, Mr. Markos, for when I gave it to you I requested that you not open it until after my death.Chapter 4 (0% in)
- I think to myself sometimes—God forgive me—I say to myself, maybe Allah should have let Roshi .... well, you understand.Chapter 5 (53% in)
- "Allah bless you, Sahib," the uncle calls out behind him.Chapter 5 (54% in)
- Roshi is wearing a blouse with little gold beads, an Allah necklace, lapis ear studs.Chapter 5 (95% in)
- Adel heard the clicking of a few cameras, voices crying out "Allah-u-akbar!"Chapter 7 (5% in)
There are no more uses of "Allah" in And The Mountains Echoed.
Typical Usage (best examples)