(click/touch triangles for details)
- Masooma listlessly sweeps her hand.Chapter 3 (69% in)
- "He has no sense of fun or adventure," she said, listlessly stirring her coffee.Chapter 4 (28% in)
- And there was his father, Mullah Shekib himself, and three white-bearded men sitting in the shade of a wall, listlessly fingering their prayer beads, their ageless eyes fixed on Nila and her bare arms with a look of displeasure.Chapter 4 (32% in)
- He wandered listlessly around the wide, high-ceilinged hallways of their massive home, through all the big empty rooms, or else he sat looking out the window of his bedroom upstairs.Chapter 7 (32% in)
- He kept an eye on the unpaved path stretching to the main road as he juggled, as he sat on the stump watching a fighter jet streak across the sky, as he listlessly flicked pebbles at nothing.Chapter 7 (61% in)
There are no more uses of "listless" in And The Mountains Echoed.
Typical Usage (best examples)