(click/touch triangles for details)
- Even as they struggled through the underbrush, Beth hobbling beside him, Clayton couldn't ignore what he was seeing.Chapter 38 (23% in)
- Beth hobbled to her feet and tried to walk.Chapter 38 (53% in)
- She rose again and hobbled forward, immune to the pain, trying desperately to keep him in view.Chapter 38 (81% in)
- She hobbled and fell, rose again and scrambled forward, then fell once more.Chapter 38 (83% in)
- She hobbled and hopped and thrashed her way forward, trying and failing to keep up with the current.Chapter 38 (87% in)
There are no more uses of "hobbled" in The Lucky One.
Typical Usage (best examples)