(click/touch triangles for details)
- The only creatures who appeared immune to the general lethargy were the lean, half-feral dogs that ranged through the camp, constantly sniffing as they searched for discarded scraps of food.23 — Thardsvergundnzmal (19% in)
- He was not immune to the fears that had troubled him before, but they did not waken quite so easily, and he fought better because of it.34 — And the Walls Fell.... (36% in)
- Dozens of soldiers lay dead on the ground, but others still ran free, some bearing wounds so horrendous that Eragon knew at once the men were immune to pain.36 — The Word of a Rider (55% in)
- When she had proven immune to Rialla's insidious whisperings—and indeed finally denounced the woman for being a coward and a traitor—the figment was taken from her chamber, and Galbatorix moved on to another ploy.52 — And All the World a Dream (67% in)
- The soldiers' immunity to pain meant that killing them was the only sure way to stop them, and killing them was no easy task.63 — The Storm Breaks (80% in)
There are no more uses of "immune" in Inheritance.
Typical Usage (best examples)