(click/touch triangles for details)
- But I heard about you harassing a female student in the parking lot today.
harassing = persistently annoying
- I almost got in a car accident, was flipped off by a girl from the south side, and was harassed by a dangerous gang member outside the school's front doors.
- When he wasn't hanging out on street corners and harassing innocent people this summer, he toured the inside of jails around the city, if you know what I mean.
- She shakes her head in disbelief, then moves away to harass other partners.
- I sense either she expects me to be part of the gardening crew or someone going door-to-door harassing people.
There are no more uses of "harass" in Perfect Chemistry.
Typical Usage (best examples)