used in The Lost Hero
(click/touch triangles for details)
a quick look or partial understanding
The exact meaning of glimpse
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "I caught a glimpse of her when I was walking to class." — a very quick look
- "I glimpsed at the headlines." — looked quickly
- "Reading the book gave me a glimpse of the life of a devout Muslim immigrant in America." — a quick, incomplete view
- Through the chaos, Jason caught glimpses of his friends.
Chapter 50 (12% in)
- Once he glimpsed a large, furry shape like a wolf or a bear, but it stayed away from his fire, which was fine by Leo.
Chapter 12 (6% in)
There are no more uses of "glimpse" in The Lost Hero.