- The sheer logistics of such an undertaking—14 — The Wilderness (44% in)
- You're here because in the sheer ignorance of youth and defiance, with the sullenness of some sharp-eyed Injun, you disrupted prediction.2 — When the Exorcist Shall Go to the House of the Patient... (62% in)
- But then—oh bliss, sheer bliss!2 — When the Exorcist Shall Go to the House of the Patient... (64% in)
- He was a big man, and clumsy, and the more inexpressible his emotions became the more he felt the need to burst through the isolating walls by sheer muscle.8 — The Kleppmann File (32% in)
- Because the love he had tried to cling to as a child, the family he'd tried to bind together by the sheer force of his childish hunger, had been done for already, in his case, and was done for already in hers.8 — The Kleppmann File (97% in)
- If he were his brother Ben he might have carried it off by sheer gentleness of heart; if he were his father he would not have made the mistake in the first place.13 — Nah ist—und schwer zu fassen der Gott (11% in)
There are no more uses of "sheer" in The Sunlight Dialogues.
Typical Usage (best examples)