- The elevator descends ten, twenty, thirty-plus levels, farther down than I even knew District 13 went.Chapter 3 (90% in)
- We descend, flight after flight, speechless, because no word could be heard above this sound.Chapter 10 (17% in)
- See her react to the sirens, rush to help the patients, nod as they gesture for her to descend to the bunker, and then hesitate with her on the stairs.Chapter 10 (42% in)
- As I descend the stairs, I can't help brushing my fingers along the unblemished white marble walls.Chapter 15 (39% in)
- Peeta looks down at me, gone, mad, flashing back into the land of the hijacked, his gun raised over me, descending to crush my skull.Chapter 20 (18% in)
- Trouble is, we had planned to descend to a lower level, but that's out now.Chapter 22 (31% in)
There are no more uses of "descend" in Hunger Games Book #3 (Mockingjay).
Typical Usage (best examples)