(click/touch triangles for details)
- Peeta flushes in agitation.Chapter 2 (51% in)
- Just as the elevator arrives, Finnick appears in a state of agitation.Chapter 6 (51% in)
- As I explain our situation, his initial agitation mysteriously ebbs.Chapter 12 (12% in)
- " He seems preoccupied with watching Pollux, to the point where it's getting a little worrisome, when he finally puzzles it out and begins to speak with agitation.Chapter 19 (77% in)
- Agitated people swirl around us, speaking of rebels and hunger and me in their affected Capitol accents.Chapter 23 (14% in)
There are no more uses of "agitate" in Hunger Games Book #3 (Mockingjay).
Typical Usage (best examples)