(click/touch triangles for details)
- The foliage has hidden the wheel from sight, so I scale a tree with rubbery limbs to get a better view.Chapter 19 (71% in)
- There's the sound of insects, birds, the breeze in the foliage.Chapter 20 (24% in)
- " "Well, the foliage is thick.Chapter 20 (42% in)
- I don't know how long we might have sat here if it weren't for the arrival of the silver parachute, which glides down through the foliage to land before us.Chapter 20 (71% in)
- The woman's shrieks emanate from somewhere in the foliage, but the jabberjay's concealed.Chapter 24 (14% in)
There are no more uses of "foliage" in Hunger Games Book #2 (Catching Fire).
Typical Usage (best examples)