(click/touch triangles for details)
- He was wavering in his mind whether to stay or go.Chapters 21-22 (58% in)
- The dusty street wavered in his vision as if under a heavy rain.Chapters 23-24 (63% in)
- Suddenly it wavered in the heat.Chapters 42-43 (56% in)
- Though he was fairly sure now he wasn't going to die, he kept having spells of lightheadedness in which his vision wavered and he tended to run off at the mouth.Chapters 77-78 (21% in)
- But the fourth or fifth time they passed the big general store their intentions wavered, and they all slipped in for a look at the merchandise.Chapters 85-86 (7% in)
There are no more uses of "waver" in Lonesome Dove.
Typical Usage (best examples)