(click/touch triangles for details)
- Of course he would be the first one massacred if there was any smart Indians left.Chapters 44-45 (4% in)
- It was a vivid enough reminder of the power of the Comanches—their massacres caused plenty of settlers to retreat while they still had legs to retreat on.Chapters 54-55 (11% in)
- If you was to find Indians you'd be the one's massacred, most likely.Chapters 83-84 (52% in)
- We'll just ride in and massacre them.Chapters 89-90 (60% in)
- I'll be surprised if we don't get massacred.Chapters 93-94 (**% in)
There are no more uses of "massacre" in Lonesome Dove.
Typical Usage (best examples)