- Lippy, starved for music, played the accordion and spent nearly the whole winter trying to make a fiddle from a shoe box.Chapters 99-100 (47% in)
- "The barber says there's a drummer with an accordion staying in the hotel," Lippy said.Chapters 85-86 (63% in)
- "If he ain't too attached to the accordion, I might buy it.Chapters 85-86 (63% in)
- We could make some fine music back at the wagon if we had an accordion to play.Chapters 85-86 (63% in)
- They found Lippy by the sound of the accordion, which he had managed to purchase but had not exactly learned to play.Chapters 85-86 (94% in)
- " "I just bought this accordion," Lippy said.Chapters 85-86 (95% in)
There are no more uses of "accordion" in Lonesome Dove.
Typical Usage (best examples)