(click/touch triangles for details)
- But she felt it anyway, fair judgment or not, and lay awake on her cot through half the night, tense with self-reproach.Chapters 75-76 (32% in)
- The tablets were just another reproach to her, something willful she had wanted.Chapters 75-76 (38% in)
- Then she would reproach herself for her own callousness.Chapters 75-76 (70% in)
- Augustus just rode, his mind mostly blank, but Call was sick with self-reproach.Chapters 89-90 (78% in)
- It deepened his sense of reproach that, only a few days before, Josh Deets had been so thoughtful as to lead his horse through the sandstorm, recognizing that he himself was played out.Chapters 89-90 (80% in)
There are no more uses of "reproach" in Lonesome Dove.
Typical Usage (best examples)