(click/touch triangles for details)
- THE LUSCIOUS-LOOKING WHITE OR YELLOW FRUIT IS ABUNDANT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA.p. 498.5
- When I would complain about the kneeling, which was new to me—not to mention the abundance of litanies and recited creeds in the Episcopal service—Owen would tell me that I knew nothing.p. 24.3
- A typical outing for a Gravesend senior began with a subway ride to Harvard Square; there—with the use of a fake draft card, or with the assistance of an older Gravesend graduate (now attending Harvard)—booze was purchased in abundance and consumed with abandon.p. 347.9
- "The poor of America have not had the opportunity to earn their fair share of this nation's abundance," Secretary McNamara said, "but they can be given an opportunity to serve in their country's defense."p. 377.3
- " And if that morsel could not satisfy our hunger to be comforted, Pastor Merrill led us further into Lamentations: " Tor the Lord will not cast off for ever, but, though he cause grief, he will have compassion according to the abundance of his steadfast love; for he does not willingly afflict or grieve the sons of men.'p. 574.1
There are no more uses of "abundant" in A Prayer for Owen Meany.
Typical Usage (best examples)