(click/touch triangles for details)
- IT IS A SACRILEGE FOR YOU TO BE HERE!p. 570.7
- IT IS A SACRILEGE FOR YOU TO BE HERE!p. 224.2
- The countenances of many a parishioner reflected shock and insult, as if the Lord Jesus had just spat in their faces—to deem them sacrilegious.p. 232.1
- Owen and I hated the latter: in his view, they were SACRILEGIOUS; in my opinion, they were boring.p. 263.7
- That is what I thought about Owen's funeral: that it was a SACRILEGE for the Meanys to be there.p. 570.7
There are no more uses of "sacrilege" in A Prayer for Owen Meany.
Typical Usage (best examples)