(click/touch triangles for details)
- Hester was so morose, I didn't want to spend the night in Durham with her.p. 586.9
- "WE MISSED DOING A GOOD DEED," Owen said morosely.p. 29.4
- "I GUESS I'LL NEVER GET TO GO TO SAWYER DEPOT," he said morosely.p. 151.8
- As for our morose mailman, Mr. Morrison, it is incalculable how much he suffered to hear of Owen's success.p. 208.4
- "Hester must have flicked his brains out," Simon said morosely; Noah hit him.p. 299.2
There are no more uses of "morose" in A Prayer for Owen Meany.
Typical Usage (best examples)