(click/touch triangles for details)
- At the shoe stand, Sterling did not give his usual cordial greeting.
- They took photos and treated me with great cordiality.
- On my way out of the lane that leads from my parents' place to my home, the neighbors at the halfway point waved, but those near the highway—people with whom we have been cordial—gave me the most violently hostile stare.
- One of the town's citizens who had been cordial to me drove up and stopped beside me at the red light.
- In a voice of humble cordiality, P. D. gave him some response.
There are no more uses of "cordial" in Black Like Me.
Typical Usage (best examples)