- I can't resist these precious Gospels.Book 6 — Song of the Children (99% in)
- "The flowers and birds and all, you mean to say that's your Gospel.Book 3 — Judges (46% in)
- He emphasized the now, as if to say, We know very well you got kicked out of preaching the Gospel.Book 3 — Judges (48% in)
- ...As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!'Book 3 — Judges (48% in)
- And while Our Father was preaching the gospel of poisonwood, his own daughter Ruth May rose from the dead.Book 3 — Judges (70% in)
- ""I'll bet he preached the Gospel right to the very end," I said.Book 5 — Exodus (85% in)
There are no more uses of "gospel" in The Poisonwood Bible.
Typical Usage (best examples)