(click/touch triangles for details)
- Your bright eyes bear down on me without cease, on behalf of the quick and the dead.Book 1 — Genesis (4% in)
- Without cease, they'll bend to his light.Book 3 — Judges (0% in)
- I listened to the world around me, but all other sound had ceased entirely.Book 4 — Bel and the Serpent (96% in)
- After the first several miles I ceased to feel the weight on my head at all.Book 5 — Exodus (5% in)
- Then after a week or two the women usually begin to talk, very softly but without cease, until they've finished the accounting of places and people they've lost.Book 6 — Song of the Children (50% in)
There are no more uses of "cease" in The Poisonwood Bible.
Typical Usage (best examples)