- From the open building behind me came a blast of neutral-smelling air and a high hum of fluorescent lights.Book 5 — Exodus (23% in)
- Our latrine was probably neutral territory, but on the points of bathing and washing we were unenlightened for the longest time.Book 2 — Revelation (88% in)
- Father said he heard soon-to-be Prime Minister Lumumba talk on a radio in a barbershop in Stanleyville about neutral foreign policy and African Unity and all that jazz.Book 2 — Revelation (93% in)
- I think Lumumba wants to be neutral, more than anything.Book 3 — Judges (34% in)
- I was delivered to this mission deep in the jungle, where, amidst the careful neutrality of the sisters, a rumpled novice named Soeur Liselin might pass a few months unnoticed.Book 5 — Exodus (28% in)
There are no more uses of "neutral" in The Poisonwood Bible.
Typical Usage (best examples)