- "I thought you said the Congolese don't believe in keeping riches to themselves," I told Anatole once, inclined toward an argument.Book 5 — Exodus (58% in)
- We do see vestigial signs of automobiles in our village, but they resemble the signs of life you would dig up in a graveyard if you were inclined to that pastime.Book 1 — Genesis (34% in)
- I think he was well inclined toward stubbornness, and contemptuous of failure, long before his conscription into the war and the strange circumstances that discharged him from it.Book 2 — Revelation (11% in)
- She titled it "The Inclined Plane of Males.Book 2 — Revelation (39% in)
- For one thing, she was now inclined to say whatever was on her mind right in front of God and everybody.Book 3 — Judges (41% in)
There are no more uses of "inclined" in The Poisonwood Bible.
Typical Usage (best examples)