(click/touch triangles for details)
- "Full fathom five thy father lies," Leah said back to her.Book 5 — Exodus (81% in)
- Its origin is unfathomable.Book 1 — Genesis (73% in)
- The children who hounded us daily for money and food weren't dim-witted beggars; they were accustomed to the distribution of excess, and couldn't fathom why we held ourselves apart.Book 5 — Exodus (56% in)
- Adah Price ATLANTA JANUARY 1985 F ULL FATHOM five thy father lies; Of his bones are coral made: Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade,But doth suffer a sea-changeInto something rich and strange.Book 5 — Exodus (88% in)
- From where I'm standing, sister, it's hard to fathom the threat.Book 5 — Exodus (**% in)
There are no more uses of "fathom" in The Poisonwood Bible.
Typical Usage (best examples)