- My finger traces up to Sarah.Chapter 31 (85% in)
- A thumb inches toward my breast, traces circles over and around.Chapter 19 (81% in)
- "Come on, then," I say to Ann, wiping the last traces of flower from my fingers.Chapter 26 (24% in)
- Eugenia made the door appear for us, we jumped through to safety, and the last I saw of Eugenia, she was shouting the spell to close the realms, even as she was swallowed by the dark without a trace.Chapter 30 (63% in)
- I can feel all traces of it slipping from the world with the harsh first light of morning.Chapter 30 (68% in)
There are no more uses of "trace" in A Great and Terrible Beauty.
Typical Usage (best examples)