(click/touch triangles for details)
- Bare neck peeking out from the bodice of a blue gown.Chapter 2 (90% in)
- I grab the scrap of fabric, tuck it into my bodice, and chase her through misty woods to an ancient ruin of a temple, its floor scattered with the petals of lilies.Chapter 10 (35% in)
- This remnant in your bodice.Chapter 10 (94% in)
- I say, tucking it back inside my bodice.Chapter 12 (39% in)
- Her full breasts strain at the bodice of her gown.Chapter 13 (77% in)
There are no more uses of "bodice" in A Great and Terrible Beauty.
Typical Usage (best examples)