(click/touch triangles for details)
- She walks me down into a grotto, past a circle of tall crystals, delicate as glass.Chapter 22 (50% in)
- "Follow me," I say, taking them into the grotto.Chapter 24 (22% in)
- We enter the realms through our door of light and make our way to the grotto as quickly as possible.Chapter 28 (4% in)
- I follow them under the silver arch, into the grotto.Chapter 36 (24% in)
- I'm pulling the thing back from the world with me, back to the mountaintop, back to the grotto and the runes.Chapter 38 (26% in)
There are no more uses of "grotto" in A Great and Terrible Beauty.
Typical Usage (best examples)