used in BoneMan's Daughters
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
The exact meaning of variance
is subject to its context. For example:
- "There is a huge variance in how people respond to the medication." — difference
- "50% of the variance is explained by genetics." — amount of difference
- "Her speech was at variance with her actions." — different than
- "Her speech was at variance from others." — different from
- "Their main points of variance..." — difference
- "There is little variance in quality." — difference between similar things
- He walked through the living room to the brightly lit kitchen, thinking with each step that he must stay with his speech, exactly as he'd rehearsed, no variance.
Chapter 12 (23% in)
There are no more uses of "variance" in BoneMan's Daughters.