(click/touch triangles for details)
- It's a restraining order that prohibits you from stepping within one mile of your wife, your daughter, or Burton Welsh.Chapter 13 (35% in)
- Six: Still suffering from the emotional break, Ryan had lost his calm and assaulted that man, which did nothing but give them all grounds to legally exclude him from their lives with a restraining order.Chapter 17 (16% in)
- Only then did the restraining order occur to him, but the thought did little more than slow him down.Chapter 18 (31% in)
- Clearly, a restraining order meant nothing in the face of what had happened.Chapter 18 (32% in)
- He knew his destination precisely because he'd been there twice before, two months earlier, before the restraining order had forced him out of town.Chapter 24 (3% in)
There are no more uses of "restraining order" in BoneMan's Daughters.
Typical Usage (best examples)