used in BoneMan's Daughters
(click/touch triangles for details)
to call forth
The exact meaning of summon
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "summon to court" — officially demand that someone appear in court (call them to court)
- "summon the team to a meeting" — call upon the team members to attend a meeting
- "summon help" — call others to come and help
- "summon her courage" — call forth her courage from within
- Likewise, Ryan possessed the strength to fracture Burton Welsh's scaphoid bone, but he was having trouble summoning that strength.
Chapter 26 (32% in)
- Then he pulled back with as much strength as he could summon.
Chapter 26 (39% in)
There are no more uses of "summon" in BoneMan's Daughters.