used in BoneMan's Daughters
(click/touch triangles for details)
the outer edge
The exact meaning of perimeter
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "Stay inside the defensive perimeter." — the outer edges of the area that is defended
- "It is common on the city's perimeter." — the outer edges of the city
- "What is the perimeter of the square?" — the sum of the length of the sides of a geometric shape
- We're going for the door as soon as we've established close-in perimeter.
Chapter 26 (86% in)
- He rounded the car and stared at the camp's perimeter.
Chapter 31 (69% in)
- He stopped halfway to the house and turned around, studying the perimeter.
Chapter 32 (60% in)
There are no more uses of "perimeter" in BoneMan's Daughters.