- Not literally, but just as real.Chapter 38 (87% in)
- War was hell, quite literally.Chapter 20 (9% in)
- Alvin had provided those in Texas with a string of moments that quite literally took their breath away, both on a very intimate level and on a social level.Chapter 22 (5% in)
- He was sweating it out, literally.Chapter 30 (55% in)
- She was never more than a step away from scrutiny in a case that had literally blown up overnight.Chapter 34 (12% in)
There are no more uses of "literally" in BoneMan's Daughters.
Typical Usage (best examples)