(click/touch triangles for details)
- The convoy I was in was hit, and I was taken by some insurgents.Chapter 10 (71% in)
- Insurgents with the skill to remain hidden in a flat desert (likely under the sand) and take out three Humvees definitely had the brains to bug out so they could fight another day.Chapter 1 (97% in)
- So then he had been taken captive by what appeared to be three insurgents or terrorists who held him either deep within a building, judging by the lack of windows, or underground, a more likely scenario.Chapter 3 (14% in)
- I was taken by insurgents and forced to watch some terrible things.Chapter 12 (78% in)
- A group of insurgents tried to take out my convoy in retaliation for the coalition forces bombing Iraqi women and children.Chapter 13 (91% in)
There are no more uses of "insurgent" in BoneMan's Daughters.
Typical Usage (best examples)