(click/touch triangles for details)
- He could clam up and hasten the inevitable smashing of bones or electrocution or a myriad of other techniques perfected in these deserts.Chapter 3 (46% in)
- Bethany wasn't sure how much time had passed, a day at least, enough time so that the initial terror of her abduction had passed, replaced by a dull anguish, a certainty of the inevitable pain awaiting her.Chapter 19 (6% in)
- He felt so hopeless, so dark, so powerless to affect the inevitable outcome he knew awaited his daughter.Chapter 20 (84% in)
- Ryan sank to his seat, crushed by the weight of the inevitable outcome facing them all.Chapter 28 (73% in)
- Or maybe it reminded him of the shackles of humanity, bound by inevitable tragedy that ultimately ended in death.Chapter 28 (77% in)
There are no more uses of "inevitable" in BoneMan's Daughters.
Typical Usage (best examples)