- In truth, he wasn't, but he hoped that his assumption was right.25. The Aftermath (9% in)
- A quick glimpse of the back of the box revealed that players assumed vampire roles, and whoever attacked the most victims won.9. The Perfect Game (63% in)
- "Am I to assume you've had a change of heart about entrusting me with your father's journal?"21. Maybe FedEx Wasn't Such a Bad Idea (58% in)
- "You're assuming I'm not going to make him take your life."23. The Ritual (88% in)
- "We've both made assumptions."23. The Ritual (90% in)
There are no more uses of "assume" in Tenth Grade Bleeds.
Typical Usage (best examples)