used in Tenth Grade Bleeds
(click/touch triangles for details)
rules; or the way something is typically done
The exact meaning of porous
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "diplomatic protocol" — standard procedures followed by diplomats
- "The Kyoto protocol to reduce greenhouse gases" — a formal written agreement between countries
- "computer communications protocol" — technical specifications that describe rules that enable computers to communicate
- "research protocol" — rules or procedures followed during a research project such as a medical trial
- "concussion protocol" — rules or procedures followed after an athlete has a concussion
- "business protocol" — standard etiquette or conventions practiced in business
- PROTOCOL VLAD SANK DOWN IN HIS CHAIR in the belfry, shivering.
17. Protocol (0% in)
- We must follow protocol, or hasn't your uncle taken the time to teach you the finer points of vampire society?"
17. Protocol (62% in)
There are no more uses of "protocol" in Tenth Grade Bleeds.