(click/touch triangles for details)
- The boy who'd seen Vlad's eyes flash that weird iridescent purple last year, the boy who'd photographed him floating up to the belfry.3. Return to Bathory High (55% in)
- Lately, whenever Vlad would hover in front of his best friend or open the Encyclopedia Vampyricain front of him, inciting his eyes to flash iridescent purple, Henry's mood would shift, and then he'd sulk for days.7. Halloween (27% in)
- Vlad bet that his eyes had flashed that weird iridescent purple again, and for once, he was glad.17. Protocol (81% in)
- The syringe filled with a liquid—purple in color, and iridescent, reminiscent of that strange color his eyes changed whenever he touched a glyph—and D'Ablo boiled over with cruel, joyous laughter.23. The Ritual (66% in)
- Henry held up the vial that had contained the iridescent purple liquid.25. The Aftermath (37% in)
There are no more uses of "iridescent" in Tenth Grade Bleeds.
Typical Usage (best examples)