used in Tenth Grade Bleeds
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
in various senses, including:
- unconcerned — as in "She is indifferent to what is served to eat."
- unsympathetic — as in "She is indifferent to his needs."
- not of good quality (which may imply average or poor quality depending upon context) — as in "an indifferent performance"
- impartial — as in "We need a judge who is indifferent."
- As if tiring of not being the center of attention, Kristoff eyed Vlad with an air of indifference, and said, "Just so you know, I'm a vampire."
18. The Crypt (35% in)
There are no more uses of "indifferent" in Tenth Grade Bleeds.