(click/touch triangles for details)
- Lo, where a car of fire, on airy pinion, Comes floating towards me I I'm prepar'd to fly By a new track through ether's wide dominion, To distant spheres of pure activity.
- Oh, are there spirits in the air, Who float 'twixt heaven and earth dominion wielding, Stoop hither from your golden atmosphere, Lead me to scenes, new life and fuller yielding!
- Of shows delusive curs'd be the dominion, Within whose mocking sphere our sense is bound!
- Let him thought's wide dominion sweep, Each good and noble quality, Upon your honoured brow to heap; The lion's magnanimity, The fleetness of the hind, The fiery blood of Italy, The Northern's stedfast mind.
- ARIEL If nature boon, or subtle sprite, Endow your soul with pinions;— Then follow to yon rosy height, Through ether's calm dominions!
There are no more uses of "dominion" in Faust -- Part 1 (translated by Theil).
Typical Usage (best examples)