(click/touch triangles for details)
- 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.Chapter 1 (26% in)
- 1:10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.Chapter 1 (66% in)
- 2:14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.Chapter 2 (83% in)
- 4:3 Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.Chapter 4 (19% in)
- 6:4 Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.Chapter 6 (24% in)
There are no more uses of "comely" in Song of Solomon.
Typical Usage (best examples)