- The world is broken because in Eden you abandoned relationship with us to assert your own independence.10. Wade in the Water (69% in)
- "I'm positive," asserted Mack adamantly.4. The Great Sadness (29% in)
- Eventually, they both calmed again and the night's quiet asserted itself once more.7. God on the Dock (95% in)
- "But every human institution that I can think of, from political to business, even down to marriage, is governed by this kind of thinking; it is the web of our social fabric," Mack asserted.8. A Breakfast of Champions (62% in)
- Jesus, anticipating his hesitation, asserted, "C'mon, Mack.10. Wade in the Water (12% in)
- Every parent loves their children," Mack asserted.11. Here Come Da Judge (18% in)
There are no more uses of "assert" in The Shack.
Typical Usage (best examples)