- If I did, her letters don't reflect it.Chapter Twelve (17% in)
- She saw me staring at her, my eyes hip-level with my father and reflected back to her from the mirror in front of the sink.Chapter Three (29% in)
- On a professional level, this reflected well on them, but they were not as much university representatives that night as they were hunters with a fresh scent.Chapter Seven (76% in)
- "Let the record reflect that the witness identified the defendant," Mastine said.Chapter Eleven (44% in)
- "Does that statement in any way reflect a change in your stance from 'might be' to 'is'?"Chapter Eleven (76% in)
There are no more uses of "reflect" in Lucky by Sebold.
Typical Usage (best examples)