used in Lucky by Sebold
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
relating to a line
The exact meaning of linear
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "linear foot" — measured along a straight line (in one dimension)
- "linear arrangement" — placed along a straight line
- "linear thinking" — in a clear, straightforward sequence
- "linear programming" — describing a proportional relationship that can be graphed with a straight line (described mathematically as an equation whose terms are of the first degree)
- I kept the narrative linear.
Chapter Five (92% in)
There are no more uses of "linear" in Lucky by Sebold.