(click/touch triangles for details)
- Nor did she want Mr. Blansen to call and complain to her chief or tell her she'd need a subpoena to get this type of information.Thirty-one (52% in)
- "I understand," Jennifer said again, "but if we have to, we'll subpoena the files.Thirty-two (22% in)
- "If there is a subpoena, then of course we'll be happy to cooperate."Thirty-two (23% in)
- What about the subpoena for J. D. Blanchard?Thirty-five (28% in)
- "Got the subpoena," he said.Thirty-five (57% in)
There are no more uses of "subpoena" in The Guardian.
Typical Usage (best examples)